A female member of Brotherhood of the Cross and Star is called a Sister and a Male is a Brother (Genesis 20:1-16, 1st Corinthians 5:11, Hebrews 13:11, Matthew 5:25-33). All members are brethren (1st Corinthians 6:17, 8:6 and Luke 8:21, Matthew 12:46-50, John 14:15), however, for administrative and spiritual duties there is the body of Priests, Pews, the Sabbath and Categories of Administrators (Acts 20:17-30, Ephesians 4:11, Acts 21:8).
The Holy Father, His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu is the Head of Administration, BCS Worldwide. For administrative purposes there are other brethren saddled with different responsibilities and these include;
- Members of the Unified Universal Theocratic Council at all strata.
- Administrators of Nations, States, Areas, Zones and Bethels.
The following are Pews in Brotherhood of the Cross and Star;
- Sabbath – Children (Birth to 13 years).
- 144000 Virgins
- Christ Shepherds
- Christ Ambassadors
- Divine Vanguards
- Blessed Mothers
- Ordained ones (Pastors, Deaconesses, Evangelists, Apostles, Prophets and Prophetess)
- True Christ Witness
- Senior Christ Servants
- Christ Natural Preachers
- Christ Practical Students
- Bian Aneyen Evai (Descendants of Biakpan, the Holy Land)
- Congregation (Apart from the Sabbath, every newly baptized member of BCS is part of the congregation).